Sunday, January 31, 2010

okay.

i need to stop eating dairy products like cheese.
and start eating more veggies and fruits.

tomorrow my goal is to eat 5 servings.
i think thats a safe number.
along with 3 cups of green tea.
and 8 cups of water.

sleeping in the cld tonight to maybe burn some calories. (:
i did okay today.
but its a hopeless idea of going to gym over the weekend.
so it gonna be my goal to go 4 days this week.
my mother is tring to make me stop because im failig a class.
but no. i will go.
is not like shes home on weekdays anyway.

laterrr.

PS just thinking that i could be 138 lbs by summer.
and it makes me smile. (:

KatiexKawaii Pictures, Images and Photos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for being lovely today.