Sunday, December 5, 2010

my retainer tastes like a grape swisher, conveniently i had one of those today.

i ended up weighing myself.
139, not a pleasant number to see.
then i angrily ate half a banana.

595 today,
im not pleased with that number,
but whatever.
it already happened.

i think ryan likes me,
which i dont understand,
he knows all of my current secrets.
i dont get it at all.

i really like this soup i bought,
im already in bed so i wont go grab it for the exact name.
but its 60 calories per serving. and 120 for the can.
and its quite delicious.

i went to the dentist this morning.
braces for one more month then im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
(:

will stopped talking to me,
because he likes me too much and "cant stand it"
silly boys.

i wish my parent knew that i smoked cigs,
because then i could do it all i wanted,
and i wouldnt have to sneak around,
and drenching myself in axe.

im actually in quite a good mood.


*hopes for a smaller number on the scale*

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you about your last month of braces!! I had mine for THREE years, because my orthodontist died and they never referred me to a new one. >:( I ended up finding a new one myself, making an appointment, and demanding that the braces be removed immediately. My teeth are still kinda messed up. I bet yours will be perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better weigh-in for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, I love the way you write :)

    (Silly boys indeed. Also, 595 is aa awesome intake, especially if you don't want to scare yourself into starvation mode. Congrats.)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being lovely today.